Mythical RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've Never Hated You So Much (PAFP)

Go down

I've Never Hated You So Much (PAFP) Empty I've Never Hated You So Much (PAFP)

Post by ќεχαï Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:21 pm

(CliveFur seems to hate everything, from nature to her own life. She hates the clan, and all other things that exist in her god-forsaken world. The clan leader soon  gets sick of her aggressive behavior toward the clan, and threatens to exile her. A tom then steps in to protect her from the leader's wrath, even though she does any and everything to push him away.)

"CliveFur!" HiveStar growled at her, as they sat in his den. CliveFur sighed, and rolled her eyes. "What do you think this is?" He asked, glaring at her. "A prison..." CliveFur replied, answering the rhetorical question. Even though his question wasn't meant to be answered, he pressed on. "This is not a prison, this is my clan. If you can't think positively, maybe you don't need to be a warrior in this clan." HiveStar hissed, looking at her. "Or maybe you shouldn't be in this clan." CliveFur got up, and glared at HiveStar. "Maybe that's what it takes then. Kick me out, do anything. I dont give a flying frisk if you kick me out." She grould, turning and walking to the entrance of HiveStar's den. "I hate this stupid clan." She muttered. "Go on! Leave! Nobody even wanted you here with that smart muzzle of yours!" HiveStar growled, getting up. "Oh really, you seem to care." CliveFur growled, stomping out of the den.
ќεχαï
ќεχαï
Admin

http://www.quotev.com/Karmaa29047

Back to top Go down