Mythical RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Change My Fate. ( PAFP )

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Change My Fate. ( PAFP ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Change My Fate. ( PAFP )

Post by ~Lynx Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:06 am

"You keep telling yourself that! Because someone out there cares!" She hissed right back, "Your pushing those cats away.." She sigh softly, "Your making the cats of the forest afraid of you... Everyone is hiding in fear because their afraid their families are going to be destroyed!" She told him.
"And if you choose to kill me like all those countless cats you've killed so be it! Because I'm pretty sure I'll be with the rest of the cats that came and tried to care!" She spat through clenched teeth, claws unleashing in anger but but at the same time- she wasn't angry... She actually felt guilty and sorry.
~Lynx
~Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by TheArrowTravels Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:12 am

"You don't care..." Venomtrance whispered. "I go so many horrific, nearly sleepless nights that are filled with nightmares. You have no idea how much I wish I could take all the things I've done back. I fell in love not to long ago... she made me see that I was wrong. And then she ripped my heart out. She'd been sent to kill me. The night we slept together, she tried to kill me in my sleep. I had to kill her..." He cried. "All I'll ever be now is a monster. I'll be you're here for the exact reason..." he sighed, stepping away from and sitting down with his back turned to her head bowed with flattened ears.
"So do it. Kill me. I want to die..." he said, tears falling to the ground. "KILL ME!"
TheArrowTravels
TheArrowTravels

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Lynx Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:22 am

Glowstorm got up, all the anger that was left turned into guilt, "No." She shook her head, "I'm not doing it. You don't deserve it." She told him. "I want to help..." She whispered, barely even heard.
Glowstorm slumped down, "I'm so sorry. But I'm not that she... Infact, I shouldn't be here." She sighed, "I'm not going to be that cat. I don't know what I was thinking coming here..." Glowstorm rambled nervously, hating when others cried.
~Lynx
~Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by TheArrowTravels Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:37 am

He padded up to her, letting a paw stroke her cheek. "Quit rambling," he chuckled softly, the tears still falling. "You're doing what you had to do. The Clans think I'm evil, and it's my fault that they do..." He said. He pulled her into him, wrapping his paws around her and purring. "At least you understand me. I had to act the way I did earlier because I thought you were like everyone else..."
TheArrowTravels
TheArrowTravels

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Lynx Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:55 am

"I don't know what I was thinking when I was assigned for this job... But what I feel now is horrible. I'm sorry." Glowstorm mewed softly, burning her face in his fur, "You don't have to be evil... Infact, you never were. You just have to prove it." She told him.
~Lynx
~Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by TheArrowTravels Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:02 am

"How?" The tom whispered. "How, to all the Clans? There will still be those who will always believe I am a monster," he said.
"You need to go back..." He told Glowstorm, his voice pained. "Tell them you killed me. I'll leave, and go far away..." he mewed.
He licked her cheek. "Thank-you..." he told her. "For seeing me, the true side of me. For caring."
TheArrowTravels
TheArrowTravels

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Lynx Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:17 am

"No, I'm not lying anymore... Your not going. Of course there will be those cats who think low of you but that won't always mean everyone will. And I promise to help you through it..." She told him, "If you even think of going there's no doubt in coming." Glowstorm said stubbornly.
~Lynx
~Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by TheArrowTravels Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:27 am

"Then come with me..." Venomtrance mewed, smiling. He was already in love with this she-cat, because she believed in him. Cared for him. He rested his tail on hers.
TheArrowTravels
TheArrowTravels

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Lynx Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:55 am

"Of course..." Glowstorm mewed, purring as she softly licked his nose, "But- where would we go?" She asked.
~Lynx
~Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by TheArrowTravels Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:09 am

Venomtance thought for moments on end, and finally had to answer truthfully. "I don't know..." He sighed. "We can always travel somewhere, until we find a nice place to live..." he told her. He tilted his head. "Are you really going to come with me? Don't you have a nice life, like a family to go back to? A mate...?" He muttered the last part out. "You're very beautiful, and a she-cat to be fallen for easily. You probably have a mate..." He huffed, looking away with flat ears.
TheArrowTravels
TheArrowTravels

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Lynx Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:38 am

"Are you crazy? Me? A mate... No!" She giggled, "No one would be my mate and I was a loner once. I got accepted into a clan so I don't have family to worry about. I wanna come." She told him.
~Lynx
~Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by TheArrowTravels Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:53 am

"Okay," Venomtrance nodded. "You know, I think anyone would be lucky to have you as a mate. You're a magnificent she-cat in ever possible way. I wasn't lying when I said you were beautiful... You're elegant, radiant, pretty, beautiful, gorgeous, stunning, a catch. Any more words like that? They describe you," he chuckled softly.
TheArrowTravels
TheArrowTravels

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Lynx Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:16 pm

"And I hope you noticed I wasn't lying about how handsome you are. It is true. I think you made the shes all fall for you, it actually surprised me how some aren't witty enough to actually see you. Some cars are so afraid. I admit it, I was afraid once but now it's different..." She told him honestly.
~Lynx
~Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by TheArrowTravels Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:38 pm

Venomtrance purred. "Yes, I'm not proud of the things I've done. But I want to change for the better, and hopefully I have," he told her. He brushed up against her, and smiled sweetly. "Let's sleep here for tonight, and leave in the morning," he suggested.
TheArrowTravels
TheArrowTravels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2